Monday, July 27, 2009

Nothing to say..

Hahaha i have nothing much to talk bout today.. Had my exam ~ Add math, Moral, Chemist n Eng ~ It was bad coz i din study at all.. Was to buzy and tired with the lalu lintas training so i had no time to study..

Thinking of skipping the exam tomorrow and wednesday.. Hope my mom let la ( fingers cross).. I noe i'm not suppose to online but who cares i can't study.. Whenever i open my book, i'll just fall asleep.. Haha everyone does that..

I wan watch PUBLIC ENEMIES... J.Depp is super hot!!

BRUNO!! I think it won't be released here in M'sia (lame) coz it has many gay scenes but it's damn hilarious.. Should download this movie...
The sight of a gay man excites me.. I dunno why but it does hahaha...

I'm just so bored.. Can't think of anything to say..