Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vanilla Sky Babeh..

Hey watch dis video... I love it so much coz it's so freaking gay.. Haha...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvC6VS4Np4U


Darn i missed Faith's Birthday Surprise yesterday..

Happy BirthDay Faith!!
Happy BirthDay Winn Nie!!


So sorry Faith i sick o.. Damn flu.. I dun care i'm so going to skul tomorrow.. I so lonely at home alone doing nothing and missed everyone o...

Got lalu lintas ka tomorrow?? I wan go!! Am i in ka?? Gimme the surat k?? Like i SS talking to myself man rite now...

Me : Hey, how're u??
Me : I'm not ok but i'm so going to skul tomorrow!!

Me : Haha.. Ok... Were so gonna go crazy tomorrow...
Me : Ya like totally!! Haha..

Gosh i'm weird talking to myself... But it's normal when i'm bored...

Hey skul?? Wat's going on in skul?? Tell me!! I'm so left out!!.... Ahhhhh going crazy now hahahahaha.... Die la everyone tomorrow i go super high at the beach... Haha... Jeng Jeng Jeng...

My mom is crazy just like me... She keep calling me like every few hours to ask this same question... This is the same questions she has been asking me these few days..


Me : Wat?? ( my way of saying hi to her on phone)
Mom : Eh, how are u now??

Me : Ok la same same only...

Mom : Got eat medicine or not??

Me : EEE Ya ba...
Mom : Got keep clothes or not wan rain lo..
Me : Ya ya.. See if i die who's gonna keep the clothes..

Mom : hahaha ya la ya la ... ok la bye.. Drink lots of water ah...

Me : Hmm.. Ya la i'm not a kid ba.. bye...


Few hours later...

Me : Wat again??
Mom : How are u now??

Me : Fine...

Mom : Eat lunch oledi ka?

Me : Ya ba.. I hungry i'll hunt for food ba dat's y i so fat..

Mom : Hahaha ok.. Hungry ka now? Wan me tapau something??

Me : Gila ka i just eat only la...
Mom : O tot u say u very fast hungry ma..
Me : Ya but now i sick so very slow get hungry ma..

Mom : O ok la.. Drink water ah... Bye...


Few hours later...


Me : Wat??
Mom : Eh, later who fetch me from work??

Me : How i noe ask ur son la, i can't drive oledi la remember....

Mom : Ok.. Eh ask ur father need help with dinner or not ah dun just keep watching tv only... Me : I ask oso he dun layan me la like i'm batu only stand there like orang gila...
Mom : Go and help him ba...
Me : No...
Mom : Haiyo lazy...
Me : Hmm ya.. Bye..



It's annoying... My brother also says so... This is wat happened just now...
Aaron going to dentist...

Mom : Hey u can come to the dentist before 11am ka??
Aaron : Ya.. I go now la...

Few minutes later...

Mom : Where u??
Aaron : Here oledi.. Finding parking...


Few seconds later...

Mom : Eh i help u park ur car la u go dentist there..
Aaron : Huh no need la i parking oledi now going to the shop lo..

Few minutes later..

(In the room where dentist is doing aaron's teeth)
Mom calls Aaron 3-4 times ( phone ringing with very annoying ringtone dat me and him use when mom calls )

Do every mom do this?? I really wanna noe please tell me if ur mom does dat..



Here are some pictures i feel like puting since i'm so free...

Love u Hun!! :)