Monday, July 6, 2009

Moody Day....

I feel so so moody today... Dunno y.. Mood swing again.. Haiz... So bad mood, cant even smile...


Just morning already i start bad mood... I had to get up early to go church... Came home, had breakfast at home while waiting for my brother to come home coz so lame he went to another church just to see pretty girls.. How lame...


After he came back we went to 1Borneo, mommy gimme money hehe.. Only dat could make me smile.. But then i became moody again... Went to Padini, bought a RED belt and a gift for someone special.. Shoo, it's a surprise... Dis month many people punya birthday.. I no money o.. Faith's birthday tomorrow, Winn Nie birthday the next day, and Mirabelle's birthday on the 10th..


I'm trying my best to save money now but i'm always tempted to buy things when i go out.. Like today got money terus spend :(


Things i need to save money for...

1. Installation ticket..

2. Prom ticket...

3. Shoes!! I need more...

4. Makan punya money..

5. Someone's present XD ( really must save money for this someone) but still long time his birthday haha which is good...

6. Handbags.. I need more...


Went swimming with Derek and Charlene but even they cant cheer me up...


Hun... Need u!! Miss u.. Didnt talk to u for 2 days... Phone kena rampas by daddy already kan... Boohoo... :( very very very sad and moody now....