Sunday, July 26, 2009

We lost the competition...


Sad.. Really sad... We lost the lalu lintas competition.. The chain has been broken.. We won for 3 years but dis year... Ah well... It wasn't their fault... It was teacher's fault coz bring us training for only 3 weeks?? When i kept asking him to start training sooner.. But no he was to lazy.. Serves him rite la.. He oso sad sad go home on Saturday...

Well pictures as usual at facebook.. Lazy wan upload all the pictures here.. I'll put a few la..


Teacher giving tips for ujian setara.. Form 2 only so sad...
Every year, our skul always sit and study... Proud to be NERDS hahaha...
Bersemangat ba they all...


I got darker... People at church keep asking why i suddenly so tanned... Hahaha which is a good sign coz i really wanted to get darker.. Hahaha.. So i dun look so chingky (AH BENG)... Hate that i'm a chinese mata sepet.. ARGHH...

I'm so gonna miss lalu lintas training... No more going to the beach with the club anymore... Will be going off after 4 more months.. SAD man... Gonna miss skul life so much... Can i go back to form 1?? Hahaha...

Gar!! You kasih gila me bout twilight man.. Keep thinking bout new moon! Can't wait... Hahaha.. I dun care, masa SPM i'll go for the premier of NEW MOON... No one is gonna stop me..

SEE SO HOT KAN???!!!

Tergila-gila Robert Pattinson again.. Hahaha... The only thing i hate bout him is that he doens't wash his own hair.. He asks his hairstylist to wash for him.. Lame kan... GROSS...

I haven't study for exam which is tomorrow... I'm gonna die.. But anyway the exam is useless ba.. Not masuk report card oso.. And it's pointless.. So ah well, taking the exam but not answering anything at all.. Hope i got enough bullshits to shit bout.. Hahaha...

Things i wanna do after SPM...
~ Go PULAU!!! Kan Faith??
~ Go play paintball... Kan Belle??
~ Go strawberry farm.. Kan Wendy?? Hahaha...
~ Go work with my bro to get lots of money.. Kan Aaron???
~ Go shopping.. I wan buy many things la... Kan Marion??
~ Go vacation.. Kan myself la hahaha
~ Then i'll continue studying again... hahaha... BOOHOO

We only think bout wat we're gonna do after SPM but never think bout during SPM hahaha...

That's all for today :)

Wish me luck for exam!!

~Ciao~