Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Got A Feeling...

Pictures from last time Lalu Lintas Seminar at DBKK...

RAINBOW.... :)



Hey hey hey.. I skipped skul today.. Why?? Coz i'm still sick and getting worse... Start vomiting now.. Sucks man so hungry but can't really eat solid food coz it'll just come out eventually... Hungry hungry... To those of u who aren't sick, dun get jangkit.. U'll suffer... I missed out a lot of homework.. Ketinggalan already man plus ujian setara is like next next week kan?? ...Exam again...

I feel so weak rite now.. Go up to my class oso like half dead.. Sorry Josh couldn't go up to ur class.. To high and i dun think i can make it if i did go up.. I went home during Chemistry YAY!! Hahaha dun have to see her face... Waited so long for someone to pick me coz it was raining so heavily..

O ya, Larensis say this Wednesday we going to the beach at 12pm til 3 plus so get to skip skul and kokum la hahaha... Well i just hope i get well by then so can go beach but i doubt i can get better.. Medicine not working man... Lame... Wasting money only... I'm going to see the doctor tonight.. Hope nothing serious..

Prom!! We need 3 grand by this week i think but we barely sold 20 tickets.. How to pay 3 grand by then????.... I like no hati wan do prom if we dun have support from everyone.. Make me like dun wan go oso... No mood.... Haiz....

Why am i so sick... I dun wan get H1N1 man.. Choi choi.. Dun think i'm going skul tomorrow.. Kena marah just now by parents coz i mati mati wan go skul even though i so pucat at home... Coz wan see someone ba mesti la mati mati wan go rite.......... But i regreted going to skul...................... Bagus i stay home... Learned my lesson.... :( So sad rite now.... I dun wan be Emo-ish again man... Sick is enough la dun tambah my burden... Dun wan stress again.... Ok.... stressing rite now.. Haiyo.................... Why me...........

Why cant they just give a week holiday to prevent more people getting sick ah??!! Raining season oso now so more people are gonna get sick... Then wat for do ujian setara if we're to weak to study leh.. And then got Pasaria again this Saturday... Haiyo... Tambah my stress.....

Ok i have to relax now... If not my headache will get worse... Not going skul tomorrow la.. No use i go oso... Study oso cant... At home study oso cant.... Sad sad sad...............