Why can't i have a normal life??!! It's just so unfair... Why is life so unfair leh??... Why does it always have to be me leh??!!! Why are you doing this to me?? If you dun **** me then don't treat me like dat la...
I gave u so much time but u never realize that i'm infront of you...
I gave u chances after chances after chances to change and try to be better, but you took it for granted..
I just want you to change but you never seem to change...
I want you to know that i'm here, but u never seem to notice me...
I want you to be happy, but i always get hurt in the end just to do so..
I try to be patient and wait and try to understand you, but i can't do that anymore..
It hurts me to the core... I can't do this anymore...
All i want is a happy peaceful life but i can never ever have that can i???...
It's like God is punishing me... Do as you like because i'm heartbroken already and i give up trying to someone i'm not...
I GIVE UP!!! Unless u change... Which i hope you do, but i don't think you will....
I guess u already noe who i'm talking bout...
I don't know how to deal with it..
I don't know who else to talk to...
I don't know who else to share this with...
I don't know who i can cry on... Someone lend a shoulder... T.T
So my only solution is my dearest bloggie...
Emoness strikes again... I can never have a peaceful life.. I can never stop shedding tears for someone... This time i think i'm gonna cry an ocean.. River ain't big enough....
I hope u will finally noe dat u're hurting me... I can only hope u will take this seriously and change because u broke my heart to a million pieces...
Again i have to buy more sugar and sweets to piece back together my broken heart for the 2nd time... Wish me luck......
I'll pray for you that u'll change............................................
I'm waiting for a miracle................