Gosh my laptop is like beyond repairable so i can't go online anymore people... Gonna wait till i get the new laptop... DAD FASTER BUY!!! It's gonna take some time.. Haha..
So.. News... That day a house got on fire at Damai and it so happened to be a fren of my dad.. So me n my mom were at Damai shoplots buying stuff when i saw smoke coming out from the house.. Scary man.. 1st time i ever saw a house on fire.. Sakai ba hahaha... So i drove there and tried to help out my dad's fren.. He was like in trauma oledi.. Poor guy... Lame bomba people.. Took them half an hour to reach the house... Lame...
I skipped skul again today and last Monday due to the haze.. Hahaha.. I wanted to go skul lo but my mom didn't want me to go coz i'm allergic to dust.. And yesterday my eye at akul was bengkak and when i got home i kept on sneezing.. So if i did go to skul, my condition would get much much worse..
I'm going to skul tomorrow though coz all i can do now is watch tv or play Wii.. I was so bored till i studied ( something i won't do) hahaha... Suddenly had the mood to study..
Nothing special happened.. Had a rough night yesterday... Have problems which i do not know how or wat i should do bout it..
I'll post more when i can..
Trying my best to let go.. Hate that i'm so blind and can't move on.. Seeing u makes it so much harder... I know i have to move on and stay strong.. Going through a lot.. U don't know wat i've been through and u can't do anything to help.. At times i need u so badly but u were never there like u said u would... I have suffered a lot for the last 5 months.. I thought we could get back together again but i was wrong.. I knew u would never want me back but i was just so dumb to follow my heart which was to wait and wait until u would take me back.. This is the 2nd time u broke my heart.. Thanks to u, my heart will never ever heal again to the way it was when i have loved u...
Goodbye my broken heart for i shall never get to piece back my heart the way it was...