Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Liar liar pants on fire!

How many of you people out there hate liars raise ur hands?? I do..

I really hate it when people for some reason, keeps lying to ur face or behind ur back or just lie about anything..

U forgave them and hope for the best they learn from their mistakes they did last time but they never do learn and they just kinda sort of in a way insult u like ur advices are rubbish....

I'm not patient.. When i give people a chance from redeeming themselves and they just blew it off, hey.... It's ur fault i'm totally ignoring u and giving u my silent treatment coz hey, u dont accept advices nor even trying to improve..

So why the hell should i stand here looking like a fool when u dont appreciate wat other people are trying to do...

I'm speaking generally of anyone out there who made mistakes.. Listen to advices to ur frens coz they really wanna help u..

But if u just keep on repeating the same mistakes, why should they even care the next time rite???

I don't like wasting my time on selfish liars.. So if u noe who u are, stay out of my life from now on...

PERIOD!!!