Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Always Sick..

Why am i always feeling nausea?? I have no idea.. Last time i felt like this i was sick for a month vomiting everytime i ate something.. Weird la my tummy.. Keep have this gag reflex if i smell food.. This is so weird, it only happens when i'm eating out..

Everytime i'm out, i usually don't eat.. Always feel like vomiting.. Dunno why la.. But if i'm home, berhabis i eat non stop.. I noe so weird rite??? I cant explain why i'm like this also..

So finished my marketing test today.. Was not so bad.. Kinda mixed up points and left few questions blank.. Lazy to think... Hahaha..

Assignments i still have to finish in 2 weeks:-
1. Marketing (group)
2. Food and Beverage Control (group)
3. Malaysian Studies ( individual & group)

Assignments done:-
1. Marketing (individual)

Hahaha i have lots and lots to do.. Tonight make brownies.. Maybe la.. See got mood o not.. Now feeling kinda lazy.. But promised my frens i'm gonna bring em tomorrow... how?? Lazy la..