Yesterday morning, 8.10am, i went to pick JR up from luyang dewan. He woke up late so i had to wait till he was done.. As i was waiting in the car with the engine off, i read the newspaper since there was nothing to do..
While reading, i suddenly heard "something" in my head to look up and see the side mirror.. When i looked, there was a philipino man in black jeans and black shirt, kinda big and has broad shoulders, looking suspicious and kept looking arouns as if he was looking out for people.. He was walikng quite fast towards my car...
Then the voice in my head said drive away now! When i looked at the mirror again, the man was about to open my car door on the passengers side..
If i didn't looked up, he would have managed to opened the door.. If i was 2 seconds slower, it would be the end of me..
I truthfully know that God was there to protect me and it was him who told me to look up.. I thank God for that.. I thank God for all he has done for me and that he was there for me when i needed him most..
After i drove off, i looked back to see the man. He was standing at the same place, looking at me like he'd seen a ghost.. I dunno why, his face like in Shock as i was.. Maybe he thought that no1 was in the car.. After few seconds he ran off in the other direction...
I've never felt so scared in my life.. In a split second, anything can happen.. So u should thank God in ur own religious ways that he kept u safe and alive.. Never doubt HIM..
THANK U GOD!
Amen..