Friday, September 3, 2010

Should i believe u??

I don't noe if u're lying or not... It's so frustrating to understand u.. I wanna believe u but the excuses the gave are really so unbelievable.. Its hard and confusing.. I want to believe u but i cant seem to... Everytime i think bout it, it seems so fake...

U keep giving excuses not to meet me everytime i wanna see u... Those excuses are really lame.. I cant seem to understand.. I dont understand u anymore... U keep shoving me away.. Like u dont want me anymore..

Do u think its so easy to have free time to go meet u?? This is not high skul ok, my schedules are full and i don't even have time to go out with my friends... U never appreciate what i do for u.. U always think i have all the time in the world to meet u when i cant.. And when i can, u just bailed like i'm nothing...

Why are u hurting me this way?? If u so wanna be with her then i have no objection just stop playing with my feelings coz i do care and love u... Do u??

I hate that i still wanna be with u.. But the longer i tolerate with ur lame excuses, the more i get hurt... U don't noe how much i've been through...

The more u shove me away, the more i dont have those feelings i have towards u like i used to... Do u want me to not love u or care bout u?? I'd rather tell u the truth than hide the truth behind ur back and hurt u even more...



So its up to u... Shove me away again and i swear i'll break this relationship once and for all...