Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Continue just now ..

Ok ok continue.. Finish finding my assignment info liao.. Ok so where am i..

O ya..

Lepak-ing on the hostel's hallway.. Waiting time to pass.. We actually got BBQ dinner that nite so i stayed over at Jay's place to shower.. We celebrated Mooncake Festival with all the Inti people.. Well not all turned up.. Rugi la them..





So the BBQ.. Got 2 games they organize.. The balloon tie on leg then pijak2 that and the musical chair.. I noe like kiddy game but really fun.. :) Met many new friends hahaha.. People at my college are as insane as i am..



Mine.. I wan RED but finish ady..



Low quality Picture.. At least my phone now got flash..

After the BBQ, it was still early and i no car kan so the guys asked us if we wanted to go out.. Watch STEP UP 3!! Wan la of course so chow we all.. We went to Suria.. Watch 11Pm show.. And we watch the 3D hahaha So awesome.. The effect ok bah.. Recommended ..

While waiting for time to past, it was still early, so we went to play game..

Hand sensored game..


The Drum game is actually fun.. Hahaha..



Punya Bida the 3D Spek mata..



We went back around 3am.. I crashed at Joanna's place coz no1 can pick me at 3 in the morning.. Hahaha.. I slept at her house again since Friday.. Had fun...

On Saturday night, me Joanna and Pei Zhen went out.. We go makan at Hilltop then Riched(supervisor) joined us.. then we went to Lintas drink drink la.. After that we go Upperstar, Jonathan Tay and Daniel Wong met up with us there.. Bored so played truth or dare til the shop closed.. We all drank that night.. I had 1 bottle of Heineken.. I driving again that so didnt drink much..

It was still ealy so we decided to go Sutera Harbout jalan-jalan la.. That's when i started to get drunk.. So my fren told me la i couldnt really remmeber that night.. All i noe i was acting strange and my frens were really scared hahaha..

I couldn't walk straight haha lucky Pei Zhen and Joanna were there to hold me.. Then i felt so sad all of a sudden and tired so i sat down somewhere i dont remember then cry my heart out.. Coz of u noe who la.. Hmm..

After that Jonathan drove my car back coz i couldnt drive kan.. Went back to Joanna's place around 4am..

Really crazy kan my life in college... Change 180 degress..



Then Monday classes were usual.. Took picture with this dude.. Awesome hair hahaha..


Cooze and me :)


Yesterday night, me, Joanna, Pei Zhen, Jonathan and Yvonne went out.. We go KBox in town sing sing til like 11 plus then still early kan... bah go play pool at Metro.. Riched came again :)

Jonathan Tay.. Weird rich guy.. Very LC oso..
Always spend us :)



Didnt take much pictures.. Then after at Metro, Jonthan went home coz he had class at 8 the next day.. So we hung out with Riched at Tanjung Aru.. Around 1 we got there lepak lepak til like 2 plus.. Then Yvonne felt weird her bulu roma naik.. U noe wat that means kan.. Late nite + Beach + Very Dark Surrounding + No one = u think la....

So Riched sent us all back.. I like his car smell hahaha... We reach back home around 3 again.. Slept like pig.. So tired..

I just wanna say something here since this blog is like my Diary and i don't give a damn wat people think of me...

Ever since i went to INTI i started smoking and drinking.. Bla bla bla its bad for health yaya i noe.. But i only smoke when i'm stressed out.. And these past few days, i have been very very stressed out... I'm not a heavy smoker but i snoke when i can..

I'm the type of person who needs to express how i feel.. So there...

Got to go now.. Going back home soon.. Gotta pack my stuff..