Got my result from tests back.. Control was ok if compared to entire class but for my own self it sucked coz i just ngam ngam pass.. Lame.. Marketing was ok since it was the 1st time i sat for that test.. I forgot how much i got already.. But it was good la.. Then Malaysian Studies test result will be given next week so i'm still in suspense..
After tests, now this coming week is gonna be presentations and Marketing test 2 on Friday.. (Suddenly Rebecca black song - Friday, is playing in my head) URgghh... Then next week also presentation and test plus so-called study week = holiday but i'll be busting my ass off studying in full speed so its not a holiday, its a hell-liday..
Hope i can get better results.. I wanna mantain my GPA.. and my grades are getting worse.. Lazy.. I wanna get more A's this time.. :( Its not good enough.. High skul fail then fail la u noe like SPM only u work super hard but college is so so much different.. Every test, presentation, assignments and exams u do is counted.. If u fail tests and assignments then thats the end, u'll be going back again to retake the whole subject.. Finals exam cannot help u coz its freaking hard to score only if u're super genius..
Speaking of exams, i havent started studying yet and my finals are on the 18th this MONTH!!! I'm lazy as usual and have no study mood yet plus i'm kinda sick but i'm not sick but i am sick coz i'm sick kinda feeling..
Having headaches and nausea on and off everytime, everyday.. And it sucks.. I cant even stand the smell of food.. Makes me green.. I dont noe why dont ask me.. Yesterday i had bad bad headache and fever.. I hope i get better.. Hope i dont get sick on my finals like the last semester on my last paper..
Probably not gonna blog so soon.. wanna concentrate on ma studies for awhile.. But after my exam i have holiday for a month.. Have all the time in the world to blabber bullshits.. Hahaha..
Till then world :)