My my uncle Dan, aunt Mina and the kids went to City Mall.. We go jalan-jalan see the baby clothes at the shops.. Then they got bored so brought them to the small arcade to sit on the rides there.. So excited this the kids.. Hahaha so cute..
Aiden


Fighting over who gets to drive the bus

I got class at 2pm-5pm so got home by 12 plus, eat, change and went off to pick Joanna.. When we got there Mr. Sylvester said we had to go work at Hyatt Regency.. @.@
I can't go obviously my car is a wreck.. What if my car broke down in middle of KK in middle of the night when finish work??!! I made stupid alasan why i couldn't go work.. Hahaha got "family dinner".. Mr. Sylvester was disappointed la the whole class except 2 guys went to work only..
Service class he divided the class into few groups to make different types of table settings.. My group made table for 6, continental breakfast..

