Final exam schedule for next week ??
Monday - English Language 2
Tuesday - Theory of Food
Wednesday - Off day :)
Thursday - Kitchen Management
Friday - Food and Beverage Management 1
Tuesday - Theory of Food
Wednesday - Off day :)
Thursday - Kitchen Management
Friday - Food and Beverage Management 1
How how?? Ah!!!! I'm sick for like 5 days already!! Cant focus... Cant study... Craving for cakes.. Dunno why hahaha..
Wan study with friend oso cannot, need to stay home and jaga Joshua.. Haizzzzzzz so xien man...
Last Wednesday and Thursday i finished my cooking exam and service exam :)
My menu was
~Appetizer~
Chicken Noodle Soup
~Main Course~
Grilled Steak with homemade BBQ Sauce
with Coleslaw & French Fries
~Dessert~
Bread & Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce
& Vanilla Ice cream
Chicken Noodle Soup
~Main Course~
Grilled Steak with homemade BBQ Sauce
with Coleslaw & French Fries
~Dessert~
Bread & Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce
& Vanilla Ice cream
So effing nervous that i panic and forgot what i was suppose to do.. OMG.. Chef keep looking at me lagi coz i keep staring at the fridge thinking wat to do.. Hahahaha.. Took me awhile to focus and calm down..
After that back to business.. Started chopping up stuff.. The moment Chef stepped out from kitchen everyone was like CARISSA!!!Help help!! how how?? Huh?? Wat? How?? .... O lin... @.@
Lucky not stressed so helped them a bit bit..
Service exam was stressful coz i was in bad mood and i was sick.. Wat u expect?? I so patient ka?? Definite NO NO... Hahaha anyway turned out ok.. Served Jimmy and Ryzan..
Hmm... Now trying to focus on my finals!! Really important i dont fail.. I dont wanna repeat any subjects.. Wasting time and money and more brain cells will die...
I'll blog more when my finals are over.. Wish me luck!!
Ta ta my bloggie :)
After that back to business.. Started chopping up stuff.. The moment Chef stepped out from kitchen everyone was like CARISSA!!!Help help!! how how?? Huh?? Wat? How?? .... O lin... @.@
Lucky not stressed so helped them a bit bit..
Service exam was stressful coz i was in bad mood and i was sick.. Wat u expect?? I so patient ka?? Definite NO NO... Hahaha anyway turned out ok.. Served Jimmy and Ryzan..
Hmm... Now trying to focus on my finals!! Really important i dont fail.. I dont wanna repeat any subjects.. Wasting time and money and more brain cells will die...
I'll blog more when my finals are over.. Wish me luck!!
Ta ta my bloggie :)