Monday, August 2, 2010

My second Semester...

Yo yo.. I noe it's been long long since i blogged.. So here goes...

2day (currently at skul lab), i start skul.. My 2nd Sem now.. Got 5 subjects.. D: So it's gonna be more stress since more assignments, projects and drama.. Hahah no la so far no drama yet.. People here not like high skul maniac go destroy peoples life for no reason.. :P

So what have i been doing last 2 weeks... Well last 2 weeks was my semester break.. 1 week go out with Samantha Goh since she come back :) then so sad my 2nd week of holiday i sakit..

Ya ya my immune system very lame la ok.. I dunno why dun ask me.. =.='"

Anyways kena jangkit by MR JOSHUA LEONG CHEE KEAN... Lame ass.. Adui so sakit i couldnt go out with Samantha anymore.. Stuck at home.. Do nothing apparently..

So bored i take Gossip Girl season 1 & 2 then Prison Break season 2,3 & 4.. Can u imagine i finished all Season of Prison Break in 1 week..

Micheal Scofield is HOTTTT.. *Drool hahahaha

I wanna watch SALT this wednesday after skul.. Cant wait :) hahaha...

Yesterday went to Wisma bought new baju.. Running out of outfits to wear to skul hahahaha.. Everytime wear same clothes to skul.. Lame... Wished like high skul got uniform no need spend so much on clothes hahahaha...

Ok i wanna state something here.. Pay attention...

I hate unknown people adding me in Facebook.. I hate those lame people not putting their real picture and having no info wat-so-ever then add add me for no reason.. Lame.. Ya so if u wan me 2 accept u better put ur real picture or let me know who the hell u are..

BUDU delete those unknown people still wan add add me.. So desperate ka.. Lame ass..

Very bored with my life.. Getting broke as days go by.. :( gotta earn some $$ ASAP..