Saturday, May 22, 2010

I've always wanted to say this!!

Haha well i've always wanted to say this...

Haiyo so many assignments ah feel like my head is bout to explode... Eh seh... Hahaha... Not literally...

Anywhohow... I started skul on Monday.. Very nervous and excited at the same time... I had English Language 1 class, Hospitality Industry 1 and how i hate this Moral Education.. That's what my schedual is.. Ya only 3 subject coz only 8 weeks this semester.. Exams will be end of next month.. Scary... Assignment due dates are mid June.. Even scary... I havent started anything....

Needa get laptop la.... Need so many things for college... GRRR...

I'm sorry cant post pic coz as u noe my phone cacat and the laptop cant read my phone anymore...

Thanks Winn Nie for ur love note hehehe... I'll always miss u and love u my dear.. No other friend has touched me like u did :) No other friend has been this nice and understanding towards me... Thanks Winn Nie for all ur help in everything and our friendship :) <3

Sorry cant talk much.. very busy...