Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cookies Cakes Ahhhhh!!!

Hey today went to shopping mall very boring 1 called boulevard.. The only nice thing there is Famous Amos, Body Glove and Converse haha.. The converse shop here is double the 1 in Warisan and got more shoes.. So from now on i'll only buy my shoes here hehehe....

Thenn evening when we got back, me nn my cousin made oreo chocolate cheesecake then after dinner we made a lot a lot of cookies.. Now the whole house smells like cookies and cake.. Yummy..

Hahaha watching Elmo's movie now.. So cute.. How i wish i could get a big big Elmo teddy bear... Hmm.. Dunno where i can find dat..

Babies here r going crazy.. 1 baby keeps eating everything and anything that's why she's so fat hahaha my mini-me hahaha.. The other baby is pretty and cute, my fav baby here haha.. I wanna have my own baby...

Tomorrow we're gonna have party.. Aunts birthday.. House is gonna be fulled with 40 hungry humans.. That's why i'm working my butt off baking all day long.. Tomorrow oso need bake and help with the cooking.. Tiring...


Well i'm gonna go bed now so goodnight world..





I LOVE ELMO!!

I wan Elmo.............. I wan Elmo........ I wan Elmo...... I wan Elmo.... I wan Elmo!!!!!!!!!!! GIMME MY ELMO!!!!!!!!!!