I feel as if my brain has stopped working... I like more blur now plus slow reaction... Dat day counted RM40 x 8 = RM360... WOW....
Ok anyway i finished working and now i'm bored as hell at home.. Sleep, eat, watch tv, shit, sleep... Gosh it's so boring but i cant work anymore coz who wanna employ a worker dat works for 3 weeks then go holiday a month then work again.. So just have to rot at home...
Nothing much to say... I noe my blog is getting more and more boring... Why??? Coz my life is so boring....
Gonna go HHHOOOLLLIIIDDDAAYYYYYY at Kuching... 6th til 21st Feb.. No Birthday here.. No Valentine's Day here... SAD.... Less presents but more money from Chinese New Year!!! Hahahaha...
Wanna get a lot of stuff with my gaji... Sad i cant keep any money after earning em.. Tempted...
Wanna get
- PHONE
- Purse
- Flats/Heels
- Handbags
- Cloths
- Books
I think dat's all..... But all in RED... Hahaha... I noe i'm crazy...