Sunday, October 4, 2009

Back To ME Again...

Elo' mate's.. Been 'e long time sinve i've posted some'in.. Hahaha.. Miss u so much bloggie XDD I'm back to my normal self again... After few months of stress confusion and difficulties, i finally become normal again.. U might not notice anything but i've changed...

Many things happened to me lately... Sad.. Depressing... Well as u noe my phone, laptop, money, etc is either gone or broken... Now my family got problem... Haiz... This year really brought me bad luck...

My Favourite uncle had a stroke.. Now really sad la... Then my beloved GRANDPA got heart problem and doctor told us he has not much time.. Very Sad... Heart breaking to hear news like that....

Then SPM like 40 plus more days... Very scared and nervous now... Stressfull o my life... Very dramatic oso hahaha... A lot of things happened to me that i will not tell coz it's very disturbing to others hahaha...

U might be wondering how i can post this... I borrowed a generous, caring, loving person's laptop... hahahaha.. He might be reading this.... XD

We gonna have class party on 10th October (Sat)... Wow still got time to party leh hahaha... I don't noe wat to say la.. I very outdated...

I won't be posting soon unless this nice guy borrow me again hahaha...

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL PMR AND SPM STUDENTS...



Good bye...

I miss u.... I noe u'll be reading this... XP